Who Will You Trust?
Gregory J. Nussbickel
PRINCIPAL AND FOUNDER
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
Practicing Trust, Estate, and Probate Law for the better part of two decades, Greg has helped thousands of clients navigate their estate planning and administrations. He graduated cum laude from F.S.U. Law, and holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from the University of Miami. He's received Avvo.com's highest "10.0" rating, Martindale Hubbell's highest "Client Champion Platinum" award, and a nearly 5-Star average rating from clients and peers alike. Greg will personally-handle your legal matter with the care and attention it deserves.
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- LL.M. - 2007
- Major: Real Estate Property Law
- The Florida Supreme Court, Extern